4. Participant Ownership of Written Materials. As a Participant, you will have one license to view written materials for personal use in your business, provided by Company. You do not have ownership of this information, which is protected by federal copyright laws. You may not copy, re-engineer, reteach, share access, distribute, or otherwise provide access to this information to any other person, for free or paid, without express written consent of Company, which it may withhold for any reason, and purchase of a license (prices start at $25,000.00).
5. Training Others. You are not receiving permission to teach or train others in the Company’s proprietary methods (including STORRIE BreathworkTM) unless expressly authorized in writing by the Company. You may not post or share information, documents, or recordings revealing any of the Company’s methods, trade secrets, or any other proprietary information, unless expressly authorized in writing by the Company.
6. Trademark Usage. You are not receiving permission to use trade and service marks like STORRIE InstituteTM, The STORRIE BreathworkTM, or any other trademark of the Company, even if not listed here, without express written consent of the Company to do so.
7. Results Not Guaranteed. You are receiving access to Program materials, support and guidance, but not guaranteed results in your business or guaranteed outcome from participating in the Program.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THE PROGRAM
1. Know Your Own Circumstances and the Limits of Your License. You are in the best position to evaluate your personal circumstances, including legal, medical, financial, business, and family matters, and you take sole responsibility for the decisions or actions (or inaction) regarding them as those decisions or actions pertain to participating in the Program. You are required to ensure that any such marketing, setup, and/or delivery of wholistic wellness services is consistent with your local licensing and ethical requirements and duties. We cannot and do not provide legal opinions on the limitations of your licensure.
2. You can afford to pay the entire cost of the program, even if you cannot fully participate; additional investments may be required. By signing up, you are representing and warranting to the Company that you can bear the economic risk for paying the program purchase price, and that in doing so, you will not experience economic or financial hardship. Furthermore, you acknowledge that additional investments may be required to see results, including, by way of example and not limitation, in software, training, and administrative assistance.
IMPORTANT LEGAL TERMS
Please read this carefully because it impacts valuable legal rights
1. There is a LIMITED REFUNDS policy.
Due to the nature of the program, we do not offer refunds except as follows:
Last revised November 1, 2023 STORRIE BREATHWORK PROGRAM AGREEMENT Page 4 of 11